Learn all the basics on developing your "show" ability for your photographic work. One of the most difficult aspects of photographing is getting your work exhibited. Ron will help answer all your questions about:
- Developing a theme and getting known for your theme
- Creating an audience, a topic Ron learned from Minor White
- Selecting locations
- Negotiating exhibition schedules
- Presenting exhibition ideas
- Preparing museum quality work: printing, matting and framing
- Getting recommendations and why they're important
- The nuts and bolts of hanging your photographs for maximum impact.
This is a topic that is seldom discussed and yet is one of the most important to developing desire for your work. Take your images to the next level with a show you can be proud of.
Then focus on the Art of Mat Cutting with Ron demonstrating and helping you perfect your mat cutting skills for your own photographs.
For more information visit the Providence Art Club website at https://providenceartclub.org/ or for registration information, call Angel Dean at 401.331.1114 ext. 16 or email firstname.lastname@example.org