Learn all the basics on developing your "show" ability for your photographic work. One of the most difficult aspects of photographing is getting your work exhibited. Ron will help answer all your questions about:
- Developing a theme and getting known for your theme
- Creating an audience, a topic Ron learned from Minor White
- Selecting locations
- Negotiating exhibition schedules
- Presenting exhibition ideas
- Preparing museum quality work: printing, matting and framing
- Getting recommendations and why they're important
- The nuts and bolts of hanging your photographs for maximum impact.
This is a topic that is seldom discussed and yet is one of the most important to developing desire for your work. Take your images to the next level with a show you can be proud of.
This is a presentation for the Vermont Center for Photography in Brattleboro, VT. This is a unique opportunity to meet Ron Rosenstock and learn from his more than 50 years of experience. The cost is $125.00 for non-members and $100.00 for VCP members. This is a very limited capacity workshop. Please bring a bagged lunch and notebook!
For more information, click here or you can register by calling 802-251-6051 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.