Learn all the basics on developing your "show" ability for your photographic work. One of the most difficult aspects of photographing is getting your work exhibited. Ron will help answer all your questions about:
- Developing a theme
- Selecting locations
- Negotiating exhibition schedules
- Presenting exhibition ideas
- Preparing museum quality work
- Getting recommendations and why they're important
- The nuts and bolts of hanging your photographs for maximum impact.
This is an essential lecture to help you prepare for your first exhibition. Presented at the Gateway Camera Club in Framingham, MA on November 22nd from 7:30 to 9:30. For more information, please visit the Club's website by clicking here.